GENERAL PRACTICE INFORMATION AND SERVICES PROVIDED
Child, Adolescent, Adult, Couple and Family Therapy
- Sessions are 60 minutes in duration (unless deemed otherwise by your insurance).
- Payment and/or insurance copay is collected at the beginning of each session.
- 24-hour notice is required when canceling an appointment to avoid a session charge.
- We accept cash, checks, health savings account accounts and credit cards (Mastercard, American Express and Visa).
- An individual in office (1 hour session): $100
- Couple or family session (1 hour session): $120
- New Intake/Counseling (1+hour session): $125
- Online Counseling- $45 per 45 mins. (unless insurance accepts online counseling)
- Sliding scale available
- Insurance copay is dependent on the individual plan/policy
Magnolia Counseling Wellness have clinicians who are in-network with the following insurance providers:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Care South
If a therapist is out of network with your insurance company, Magnolia Counseling will provide you with the necessary receipts at the end of each session for you to file directly with your insurance company for reimbursement.
We help people with a variety of issues and have particular expertise in the following areas: