What are the office hours?
Hours are by appointment only due to therapists’ unique schedule. We offer evening and online appointments to accommodate clients’ schedules. We also have availability on Saturday & Sundays. Upon scheduling an intake session with the clinician, inquire about the general availability.
If choosing to use your insurance, please contact the insurance company to find out if we are a provider on your specific plan, within your specific insurance company. (You will need to give them the provider’s name, Felita Bush, NOT the counseling practice itself). While the office as a whole tries to cover many insurance companies – not all clinicians are on all plans.
- Anthem Blue Cross
Questions to ask your insurance company in regards to your benefits:
- Do I have in network mental health benefits?
- Do I have Out of Network mental health benefits?
- What is the price for individual counseling? $115.00
- What is the price for couples counseling?$120.00
- What is the price for online counseling? $115.00
- What is the price for online couples/family counseling? $120.00
- How long is each session? Each session is 60 minutes?
- Is there a fee to complete documents such as FLMA? $100.00 (Please allow three days to complete paperwork).